BCN guarantees at the time of delivery, the goods will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under its Goods Warranty. This limited warranty is nontransferable and effective for a period of one year from the delivery date of the goods to the purchaser unless another time period is expressly stated in the seller’s quotation.
BCN will perform services in a prompt, professional and workmanlike manner as guaranteed through its Services Warranty. This warranty will be effective for the time period expressly stated in the seller’s quotation.
- One-year mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic parts warranty will cover defects in material or workmanship under normal use of these parts.
- Ninety-day electrical parts warranty will cover defects in material or workmanship under normal use, excluding electrical equipment purchased from a third party.
- The warranty applies to only those items BCN has replaced or repaired.
- BCN will provide all parts necessary to correct defects and furnish labor and travel costs and expenses to continental U.S. destinations.
- The purchaser will be responsible for the cost of rigging, freight, handling, removal, dismantling and reassembling the warranted equipment as necessary for the repair or replacement.
- The warranty applies only to new parts and equipment or those repaired to at least a factory-reconditioned standard set forth by BCN.
- The warranty does not apply to equipment altered by anyone other than an authorized service employee of BCN or to parts of components not manufactured or designed by BCN.
- The warranty does not apply to parts subject to wear or consumption, such as filters, clutch and brake linings, wear surfaces, lubricants and relays.
- Normal use shall mean use within rated capacities, at the correct regulated noise-free voltage with normal maintenance and operation in accordance with the applicable BCN service and operation manuals.
- Rated capacities shall mean operation within tonnage and reverse load ratings of the press and proper centering and distribution of the load within the die space area.