How it works:
- Contact us about our Torc Pac Exchange Program and tell us what model you have.
- We’ll immediately ship a ready-to-go, expertly remanufactured model to you for immediate installation.
- You’ll be invoiced a standard charge to cover the expected cost of replacing worn core parts in your defective Torc Pac unit.
- You’ll ship us your defective unit. BCN does not cover the shipping costs, but all exchanged Torc Pac units are covered by a one-year warranty.
- Our engineers will inspect the defective Torc Pac unit and repair it with new core parts. If additional damage is found, you will be invoiced for those repairs.
- The repaired unit joins our inventory of rebuilt, like-new Torc Pac units.
Benefits of this program:
- A cost-effective way to maintain your Torc Pac
- Virtually every model of Torc Pac is available to ship immediately, including 40+ factory rebuilt Torc Pac clutch units
- Over 2.5 million Torc Pac parts are ready to ship from our warehouse
- Exchanged Torc Pacs are covered by a one-year warranty
Contact us today for an exchange quote on your Torc Pac model. To view manuals and parts for all models, visit the Torc Pac menu.
Models currently available:
D230, D280, 2100, 90, 60, 40, 45, 32, 22T, AB50